Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Public Discussion / Re: cannot read most posts
« Last post by Jack on Today at 12:46:10 AM »
Actually the swtor one is not all that functional right now and it's setup guide is in the forums not an external page. That's an odd case because I didn't make that one.
« Last post by happimeal on January 19, 2018, 02:49:25 PM »
Could you link me the bot setup guide, or something that shows what pre-made bots are currently available. Only interested in swtor.

Thank You
« Last post by Jack on January 18, 2018, 09:37:04 PM »

Ok I fixed the link. Thanks for making me aware of it.

http://forum.macrogoblin.com/index.php?topic=428

« Last post by happimeal on January 18, 2018, 03:06:12 PM »
I would actually like to make my own, that's why i wanted to see the manual , can you link that for me?
« Last post by Jack on January 18, 2018, 01:15:09 PM »
Sorry I'll have to fix the manual link in the future. If you're interested in a pre-made bot I can link the bot setup guide to you. Besides that there is a 5 day refund period if you don't like the prog.
« Last post by happimeal on January 18, 2018, 10:34:37 AM »
So I have to buy it first before I can even read posts on how it works, or if will be able to do what I want? I tried to even just read the manual, but the link for the manual leads to a page not found.
General Public Discussion / Re: Account Issue
« Last post by Jack on January 18, 2018, 03:17:06 AM »
Ya it's like that with the forum because I have to run a script to update people's access to the forum based on their subscription status. I don't run it very often at all. I've let years go by. I'll change your forum status so you can access your posts but when i run the script in the future it might happen again.

« Last post by cdmichaelb on January 18, 2018, 01:35:28 AM »
Oh, really? That's weird. My active subscription ended 2014-07-## but I last replied to my post ( http://forum.macrogoblin.com/index.php?topic=14880.0 ) on 2015-09-16. That's nearly a year after my subscription ended. It's not really a big deal, I was just going to show a friend what I was able to do with MG, because they are looking for a safer way to use macros. But if you don't mind screen shotting my original post, I'll forward that on to them.
« Last post by Jack on January 18, 2018, 01:02:11 AM »
Only full members with an active subscripton have full read privs at this site. It's always been this way for 10+ years.
« Last post by Jack on January 18, 2018, 01:01:21 AM »
Only full members with an active subscripton have full read privs at this site. It's always been this way for 10+ years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10