Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Public Discussion / Re: SWTOR
« Last post by Emandiputs on February 22, 2018, 02:32:04 AM »
Thank you for clarifying.
General Public Discussion / Re: SWTOR
« Last post by Jack on February 22, 2018, 02:13:12 AM »
Hi, actually I'm about to retire that bot because it needs repaired but since almost nobody uses it anymore I can't justify spending the time to repair it.
General Public Discussion / SWTOR
« Last post by Emandiputs on February 21, 2018, 10:22:13 PM »
I'm curious about the functionality for the SWTOR bot and was hoping to find up to date information on posts on the forum however unless I pay I can't see how the bot works and what functions are still current.  The forums themselves for SWTOR seem very inactive and out of date looking at post history so I'm skeptical as to what if any features may still work.  Is there a way to get more information?
General Public Discussion / Re: Account Issue
« Last post by cdmichaelb on January 25, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »
Thanks. I'll probably subscribe again sometime soon. Always like to get the new updates just in case. :p
General Public Discussion / Re: Tibia Battleye
« Last post by Jack on January 21, 2018, 12:18:55 PM »
Hi, there is no pre-made bot for that game here. But the basic macro software might work, it's untested in it though.
General Public Discussion / Tibia Battleye
« Last post by Antoniogto on January 21, 2018, 12:24:06 AM »
Dos this software work for tibia with battleye protection? I'm very interested, but i don't want to get banned.
General Public Discussion / Re: cannot read most posts
« Last post by Jack on January 20, 2018, 12:46:10 AM »
Actually the swtor one is not all that functional right now and it's setup guide is in the forums not an external page. That's an odd case because I didn't make that one.
« Last post by happimeal on January 19, 2018, 02:49:25 PM »
Could you link me the bot setup guide, or something that shows what pre-made bots are currently available. Only interested in swtor.

Thank You
« Last post by Jack on January 18, 2018, 09:37:04 PM »

Ok I fixed the link. Thanks for making me aware of it.

http://forum.macrogoblin.com/index.php?topic=428

« Last post by happimeal on January 18, 2018, 03:06:12 PM »
I would actually like to make my own, that's why i wanted to see the manual , can you link that for me?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10