Author Topic: Account Issue  (Read 91 times)

Offline cdmichaelb

• Goblin Blood Guard
Account Issue
« on: January 17, 2018, 11:48:23 PM »
I can't view the other games's threads. Also other stuff seems to be locked down, I can't send messages, is my account restricted for some reason?

Offline Jack

• Administrator
  • Goblin Zealot
Re: Account Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 01:02:11 AM »
Only full members with an active subscripton have full read privs at this site. It's always been this way for 10+ years.

Offline cdmichaelb

• Goblin Blood Guard
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 01:35:28 AM »
Oh, really? That's weird. My active subscription ended 2014-07-## but I last replied to my post ( http://forum.macrogoblin.com/index.php?topic=14880.0 ) on 2015-09-16. That's nearly a year after my subscription ended. It's not really a big deal, I was just going to show a friend what I was able to do with MG, because they are looking for a safer way to use macros. But if you don't mind screen shotting my original post, I'll forward that on to them.

Offline Jack

• Administrator
  • Goblin Zealot
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 03:17:06 AM »
Ya it's like that with the forum because I have to run a script to update people's access to the forum based on their subscription status. I don't run it very often at all. I've let years go by. I'll change your forum status so you can access your posts but when i run the script in the future it might happen again.

Offline cdmichaelb

• Goblin Blood Guard
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »
Thanks. I'll probably subscribe again sometime soon. Always like to get the new updates just in case. :p