MegaBotopolis

Author Topic: 2nd year with the bot, my review  (Read 4317 times)

Offline sausage

• Goblin Warrior
2nd year with the bot, my review
« on: May 14, 2011, 11:56:23 PM »
My 2nd year!! That right there should tell you how good i found this bot, but for anyone looking to purchase this bot i will give a fair review and try to let you know what YOU need to know.

VALUE FOR MONEY: 10/10

Have to give 10/10 for this one, the bots i have used (Aion, Warhammer, Rift) have been outstanding, been developed to a high standard when the game required it. Not just here it is get on with it.

EASY TO USE: 9/10

Out of the box this thing is so very simple to use, you need no coding ability to set it up. If you want to create a custom leveling path.....you press 1 button to start and 1 button to stop. The bot comes with simple to follow set up instructions and make life simple. Why did i score it only 9 you ask? Well i'm trying to be fair and if you want to start to do advanced things they can be tricky (custom routines for creating your own style of bot) but even in creating custom routines there are easy to follow instructions and even the ability to record option so it will do it for you.  The average person is not going to want to write their own bot using this software but doing so could be complicated to some.....hence the 9/10.

AFTER SALES CARE: 9/10

I found the support to be brilliant, if you have a problem you ask on the forums and the community (who are friendly and helpfull) will help you out. The bots designer often answers the questions him self and gives helpfull suggestions too. I my self have had no technical problems with the bot, the odd time i did have an issue was down to me being silly. The reason i only scored it 9/10 was due to having one of my questions not answered, but to be fair i may of posted it in the wrong forum and may of been a bit advanced.....maybe asking the bot to do something that was beyond it.

FRIENDLY PEOPLE: 10/10

Can't fault the people on the site if your friendly they will help you and go out of their way to help. Be warned though if you act like an idiot and want to cause trouble, the community will come down hard on you. If your polite and friendly this place is for you.
Ok thats my review of basic things i wanted to know when i joined, so i hope it helped. Buy the bot, you will not regret it. I came back for a second year and i believe it to be the best gaming support tool/bot/lazy persons tool on the market. Enjoy.

Offline stigian

• Goblin Warrior
Re: 2nd year with the bot, my review
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 03:01:08 AM »
I was going to make a post, but this one sums it up for me very well. I too am on my 2nd year and love this thing to death. Jack has created a tool you can use to create anything your imagination can come up with, your not trapped in a box, or 1 game, you are getting a tool that will adapt to anything you need it to do. Simply amazing what you get for such a small fee.