Author Topic: 3rd Time renewing Macrogoblin.  (Read 2722 times)

Offline DrVuDu

• Goblin Elite Warrior
3rd Time renewing Macrogoblin.
« on: September 29, 2011, 05:55:20 PM »
All,

I would like to convey that this product is of exceptional value and quality. This is the 3rd time I have sent Jack money to use his product for a few reasons.

A. all the games I have Botted with Macrogoblin (MG), I have never been caught in a ban wave. this bot is non intrusive and doesn't inject packets, but will co-ordinate the actions of your toon to look as if someone is behind the keyboard if you set every thing up properly and bot with care. This is not a guarantee of not getting caught, but a testament to the quality.

B. I use MG out side of the gaming world as well to automate repetitive tasks, entering spreadsheet data into to other forms, and giving me hours off of "work" that I get paid for.

C. The community in the forums is helpful and knowledgeable, and willing to try to help anyone with a legitimate problem or question. Further if jack is on he is almost like lightning in responding to questions that are directed to him.

To wrap up, I will pay the pittance to use this product because it works, and in my case actually makes me money. To top it all off Jack has a great return policy for those who find MG will not work for them. Thanks Jack!

Best Regards,
Doctor VuDu

Offline pczealot

• Goblin Blood Guard
Re: 3rd Time renewing Macrogoblin.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 12:09:36 AM »
I concur. MacroGoblin FTW!