MegaBotopolis

Author Topic: Cant believe it has been another year already!  (Read 2005 times)

Offline I Like Pie

• Goblin Blood Guard
Cant believe it has been another year already!
« on: March 23, 2012, 11:10:35 PM »
So Ive been a Macrogoblin Groupie for about 2 + years.

Ive had the rough times where I was completely retarded on getting it to work and I had the great times when it worked all too well (Beginning of rift was so sexy imo)

But now since the latest supported game is SWTOR and I have quit that MMO I will cash in and not resubscribe for now until I see something else in dev if at all.

Jack, you ARE AWESOME! And to you contributors (Way too many to name) Your time and effort were priceless at best. Mods included.

Overall my MG experience has been great and I thank everyone here at this community.

Ya know I saw a site rip request for macrogoblin.com and I laughed for the fact that if they just took the time to stop in here and check it out, or even try jacks money back guarantee they would def be impressed. Dummies.

Thanks for the great time and a great product Jack, I wish you well and Im always here if you want access to all the betas I get in.

Ta ta for now.

Offline warseth

• Goblin Elite Warrior
Re: Cant believe it has been another year already!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 12:56:08 AM »
Yep .... been with him since 2010.  What makes this site great to is the community are mature and no toleration of poor behavior here.  Its a good place.

Gota watch out for that Goblin though. He eats kittens!

Offline randomcoder

• Goblin Blood Guard
Re: Cant believe it has been another year already!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 10:57:13 PM »
Gota watch out for that Goblin though. He eats kittens!

I thought that was Alf ?