Author Topic: Astonia3 - anyone made any bots for it?  (Read 16845 times)

Offline Curiouscustomer

• Goblin Devotee
Astonia3 - anyone made any bots for it?
« on: August 21, 2017, 06:38:34 AM »
Hey All

I am just wondering if anyone here has ever tried to make bots for automated playing on the game Astonia3 Resurrection.

I purchased Macrogoblin a good few years ago now, i am not very techy, I have managed to use the basic recorder macro that tracks my mouse/keyboard clicks, which has allowed me to do basic stuff in the game but i believe Macrogoblin has the functions to be a lot better.

mining for example, I know of a few people who use the macro to mine a block and then junk after each block has been mined, the reason being is that there is a chance to find either Silver Units, Gold Units or some other random items like ore, pick axe, experience stone.... when you find the item, it sticks in your cursor, not allowing you to mine the next block, so you can either place it in your inventory, or junk the item. Because its a random chance, the recorder macro, doesnt work because you never know when the item will appear, which is why people Junk after every block to clear the cursor.

Id like to think MG would be able to create something to identify what you have found and place it in the inventory. So i'm wondering if anyone has ever tried it, then again the Astonia community is tiny so i imagine most people here wouldnt have even heard of it.

Offline Philip K. Dick

• Goblin Lieutenant
Re: Astonia3 - anyone made any bots for it?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 10:59:59 PM »
It's probable better to discuses this in 'other bots' instead of 'general'. Any one can read 'general'.