MegaBotopolis

Author Topic: pixel monitor problem  (Read 194 times)

Offline toddbbot

• Goblin Peon
pixel monitor problem
« on: March 18, 2019, 04:35:54 AM »
hi jack,

i'm back to using this bot again recently for a simple task of clicking hotkeys when they become available. so under normal circumstances, they work reliably enough but when 2 or more pixel monitors conditions are met at the exact same time (2 or more hotkeys refresh at the exact same time) all would stop working except for 1 button. i don't remember having this problem before way back when i was using this software for the exact same task though. any idea how i might be able to fix this?

thank you

Offline Jack

• Administrator
  • Goblin Zealot
Re: pixel monitor problem
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:11:56 PM »
Hi, not sure but dont' forget to read the manual on pixel monitors. You might also be interested in the pixel-reading functions w/out using a pixel-monitor. They are in the manual to under functions.

Offline Overtkill

• Goblin Warrior
  • Techno-glutton
Re: pixel monitor problem
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 03:50:12 PM »
Another idea might be to set the RGB color range of about plus and minus 10 of the actual value for each in Triggers, and set the area of 3x3 pixels or so (if it works in your application) for the detection area. This should smarten up the detection some. Its been my experience that some games can vary in colors slightly. Taking these measures, greatly improved my own color detection.

Good Luck! :)