Author Topic: Healerbot  (Read 5619 times)

Offline Archcon

• Goblin Warrior
Healerbot
« on: August 25, 2007, 02:59:54 AM »
Hi

Was hoping someone could give me some info on Healer Goblin being used with Vanguard. At the moment i use Taultunleashed Ultrabot to 2 box a Tank/Healer on 2 acc/pc's but ultrabot was never finished by the programmer, and so since the recent patches doesnt work too well. So was hoping Healer Goblin would work better. So basically has anyone got it working 2 boxing in Vanguard? and is it fast in reading chat text/health bar and then reacting?

Thx
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 03:13:55 AM by Archcon »

Offline Jack

• Administrator
  • Goblin Zealot
Re: Healerbot
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:17 AM »
Hi Archon. I know at least one person is using is using the Healer Warlord in VG, which is actually better than the old Healer Goblin. But that person didn't post the changes they made for it to work in VG. But really, the main change is just entering Vanguard's processname so it looks for VG instead of other game windows.

Besides that the current healer bots do not scan a log file or chat text. They scan  2 pixels in each persons healthbar. Plus, it scans one pixel in the healers healthbar so that he wont cast too much while using aggressive spells.

IMO the healers are very fast and smart. Others would prob back me up if they read this lol. There are quite a few healer bots to choose from check out this link:

http://www.macrogoblin.com/Featured_GameBots.aspx

You'll probably want to use either the General Healer Warlord or General Fighting Healer Master. I cant remember if VG has passive targeting or not. If not it might be a little more difficult to set up.

Thanks,
Jack

Offline Archcon

• Goblin Warrior
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 03:57:49 AM »
Thanks for the speedy reply, had a look at the healer Warlord info, looks good. Will give it a try.

Thx

Archcon

Offline moonstone

• Goblin Peon
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 05:09:41 AM »
I would say the healer Warlord would be what you need, its easy to use handy when your in groups and adaptable in any situation more or less. Just make sure you learn howto use it well before you start grouping, groups doesnt have any patience with a bad healer, and they might even report you if your dont know howto use the bot correctly. remeber to turn the bot OFF if it starts spamming, it shouldnt start spamming but it might do if you do something wrong or there is a pet in the group that messes the targets up. this is just a tip for you.