Author Topic: Lets be honest.  (Read 7710 times)

Offline Hesitate

• Goblin Peon
Lets be honest.
« on: November 19, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »
Lets be honest for a second here. When I purchased this bot my intentions weren't, lets say, in good tastes. I had every intention of using this program for a few days, making up some lame excuse, and getting my money back. However that changed quick once I got the hang of the bot, saw the large forum community, and saw how easy it was to get questions answered just from the forums alone. I love this program and the support it has. In my own opinion the money I spent on it should have been much much more. I mean, other bots that cost a montly fee, a one time large fee, or are free just don't even compare to this bot or it's community. Trust me, I've been there and definitely done that. Anyway I guess what I'm saying is, if you're looking for a bot but are skeptical about which to get, look no further, seriously. If you are already a member perusing through these testimonials I'm sure you know where I am coming from. And if by chance you're Jack looking at his hard work not gone unappreciated, thank you.

Offline streamer

• Goblin Lieutenant
Re: Lets be honest.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 02:29:32 PM »
some sites report you as a botter if you jack them.

i'm just mift i did not find this a few years ago.

i'm amazed at how fast simple tasks like adding a key stroke to a path are becoming ideas for a full blown addons.

Offline rukuss

• Goblin Blood Guard
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 07:06:24 PM »
This bot and its support are top notch.  We can show Jack how much we like this bot, by spreading the word and building his user base.  I do leveling, resourcing and farming PVP using Jacks bots, the are simply amazing....

Offline pompom

• Goblin Peon
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »
It sure does feel good to have spare time again, from spending 25 hours a week grinding in Aion, to 25 hours of free time to play my guitar, many thx Jack

Offline slewt

• Goblin Warrior
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 02:16:18 PM »
It sure does feel good to have spare time again, from spending 25 hours a week grinding in Aion, to 25 hours of free time to play my guitar, many thx Jack

I couldn't agree more!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:20:00 PM by slewt »

Offline alezim

• Goblin Devotee
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 07:36:21 AM »
i was also not so sure concerning to acquire this service, but now i m very happy.

for eq2 the spider crafting macro rulz...

Offline AldenBrandon

• Goblin Peon
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 01:56:20 AM »
Thanks  for  your  sharing!